Hyaluronic Acid Glow Serum
Our hyaluronic acid glow serum hydrates dehydrated skin with high and low molecular weight proteins, targeting skin ageing where it begins. Hyaluronic Acid replenishes moisture while protein-complex minerals fortify cells and skin elasticity. This can be used alone or with the Advanced Multi-Acid Treatment, and is suitable for oily/combination, dry, and all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid — this ingredient uses high and low molecular weight proteins, that each aid the skin’s moisture barrier in different ways. The low molecular weight proteins penetrate deep into the skin’s layers, while the high molecular weight proteins hydrate the upper layers of the skin and provide a youthful glow
- Acqua-BoiminTM Copper Y3 — this protein-complexed mineral has smoothing, moisturizing, and cell-renewing benefits. It offers increased penetration and less irritation compared to free minerals.
- Caviar Extract — contains immense anti-aging properties and antioxidants to protect skin against dangerous UVA/UVB rays. This helps to prevent against collagen and elastin breakdown to lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
- This serum is produced from Glucose, Soy Peptone, and Yeast Extract, making it a natural polysaccharide. It penetrates the upper layers of the skin to offer intense hydration while Hyaluronic Acid replenishes the moisture content of the skin.
- Studies show that low-weight hyaluronic acid (HA) influences gene expression that contributes to keratinocyte differentiation and the formation of intercellular tight junction. In layman’s terms: low-weight HA is better at penetrating the lower layers of the skin compared to larger sized hyaluronic acid
Can be used 1-2 times daily, and pairs well with the Advanced Multi-Acid Treatment. Apply 2-3 drops onto clean skin after the Advanced Multi-Acid Treatment and before moisturizers. Apply a drop to the forehead, chin and cheeks, and massage in gently.